Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Experience at the Bukit Timah.

On saturday, 15 August 2009 was the event "Hiking with NYPMS Network : The Circle Of Life.‏" that I waited eagerly for!

At around 9++ in the morning, we set off from B.Batok MRT Station to go to Bukit Timah.

And then.. there was the rain



So what did we do?

he he he ....

Use the ponchos!
And that time was the exam period, so as a safety precaution we used it as we don't want anyone to get sick. =D


Alhamdulillah, the rain subsided soon after we played the games. And one of the games we played was the 'Blindfolded', but with a twist. You see, what we had to do is to guide a person up on the trails as seen. WITHOUT touching that person, only talk to that person.



I have to admit, it was a bit nerve-wrecking for me. But when I listened to my partner's experience as the one who was blindfolded, it was more challenging for her having to go through the climbing and all.



Then up to the trails to the top! Tiring, but fun nevertheless. =)



For more pictures, go to:

No comments: