Thursday, March 26, 2009

TMSN CLTP

Sometimes you may think that it is impossible to achieve it. You may think that all hopes are gone. And you may think of giving up. But one thing i've learnt from the camp is that no matter how tough the situation is you should never give up and keep on trying till you achieve it.

Friday. The last day of a 3d2n silat camp. Its final activity is a sparring session. I injured my right foot during the early minutes of my fight. However, i still fight all the way till its over. After the fight, i sustained another injury. This time, on my right calf. I think i've pulled a muscle there.

On the same Friday, 11.00pm. I arrived at Masjid Al-Amin. I was told that everyone is at the peak of Mount Faber. So, i decided to go up and join the rest. Upon seeing the sign board that points towards Mount Faber, i followed it. It was dark and quiet. I climbed the stairs while constantly glancing over my shoulders to see if there's anything behind me. There's a malay saying, "Jangan Pandang Belakang" I guess i totally forgot about it. hah.

The climb was a long one i tell you. I was frustrated while climbing the stairs. My speed is as slow as snail and my leg is stopping me to go any faster. Limping step by step in the cold and quiet night. Its super scary climbing Mount Faber all ALONE in the middle of the night with some lights spoilt, flickering on and off, and with all the weird insect sounds. And the steps seems to be endless.

Alas! I finished the steps. And relief came rushing to me.

And that was the beginning of my TMSN CLTP.

Now, ill let the pictures do the work as pictures speaks a thousand words.





































True to the purpose of TMSN, we learnt a great deal on how to become better leaders in our muslim societies. The games and talks in the camp.

In order for change it needs to start within ourselves and our relationship with Allah is of upmost importance.

We need to develop the ukhwah or the relationships between ourselves. Hence we come to appreciate the need for tarbiyah. Overall, it's always amazing to interact and bond with fellow like-minded students from various institutions.

And finally, i would like to thank the organising committee for organising this great camp.

-Assalamualaikum-

No comments: