Friday, June 29, 2007

Picnic at East Coast

We had a picnic on 23rd June to celebrate the success for Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge. Well, it was a blast. I tried to get to know the other members better and managed to chat with them during cycling. I almost passed up on the chance to volunteer to take care of the tent.

I'm glad that the guys insisted that I go. Two of our alumni members joined us as well. Bro Ishak and Bro Hilwan came from camp to spend time with us. Their presence brought life to the event.

There was good food, good company and games. I especially liked Sis Syidah's cheesecake. Sis Huda was game enough to spend her birthday with us. I hoped everyone had fun as much as I did.

Also managed to take some photos and some video recordings. Sis Syidah helped with the recording. Hoping to get the video up to the site very soon.

Bro Muzzammil dropped by as well at the last moment.




4 comments:

mdhilwan said...

i kop the picture boleh kan ^^

Firdaus said...

of course

Huda Lee said...

Erm...its not 23rd July. Its 23rd June. Haha!

Firdaus said...

noted